Bachelors degree in any faculty of recognised University. Candidates who have done BAMS, MBBS, BHMS, BUMS should have either completed or due to complete their 12 months Internship.
- Domicile of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra-Karnataka disputed border area reservations 5% seats are reserved for the candidates whose mother tongue is MARATHI and who are from such villages or towns from the Maharashtra-Karnataka disputed border area on which Maharashtra has put its claim, provided that they have passed SSC (std. X) and or HSC (std. XII) Examination or equivalent qualifying examination from an institution located in a village or town notified as Maharashtra-Karnataka disputed border area.
AGE LIMITS :
Category wise Age Limit and Number of Attempts for the U. P. S. C. examination is counted on 1st August of the examination year.
|Category||Number of Attempts||Age Limit|
|Open||04||21 to 32 Years|
|OBC/SBC/ VJ /NT||07||21 to 35 Years|
|S. C. / S. T.||No Limit||21 to 37 Years|
The candidate has to produce following certificates along with application form in addition to other certificates required as mentioned below
- Certificate from the Collector of the district that the candidates parents belong to a place located in Maharashtra & Karnataka disputed border area.
- Certificate from Head of the Institution that the candidate has passed Std. XII examination from his or her institute and mother tongue of the candidate is Marathi.
- Date of Birth Certificate or any other certificate is mention.
- Caste Certificate.
- Degree Certificate .
- Maharashtra Karnataka Border Disputed area Certificate from competent authority.
- Non creamy layer certificate for ladies and OBC reservation.
The training programme is full time hence selected candidates will not be allowed to do any other course.
The training is free, but security deposit (Refundable on completion of course.) of Rs.300/- has to be paid.
Limited Hostel facilities available on paid basis. It is obligatory to join mess to students living in the hostel. Mess deposit is compulsory and should be paid in advance.
As the training programme is full time,registering daily attendance(biometry) is compulsory.
OTHER Information :
Any other additional information required will be available, at the Information Officer’s office during the Office hours.